Conveniently located in the heart of Charleston – Hilltop Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is one of the region's premier skilled nursing facilities.
State-of-the-art services and technology, combined with a belief that all individuals are entitled to dignity regardless of disability or disease, make Hilltop a top choice in residential care for the elderly.
On-site services and amenities are extensive:
- Outstanding nursing care
- Popular rehabilitation programming
- Psycho-social activities and groups
- Private dining facility for 16
- Comfortable living room with a big screen TV
- Fish aquarium
- Bird aviary
- Flower & vegetable gardens
- Resident cat, Hope
- Raised gardens that are perfect for residents with mobility challenges
- A beautiful gazebo
- Two outdoor patios – one sunny and one shaded
- Sidewalks around the property for ease of walking
Meet Our Leadership Team
Lonnie Nichols, LNHA, earned a degree in business management and also a nursing degree. He has worked in a long-term care setting for 29 years. He began his career as a CNA, floor nurse, administrator and consultant. He has worked for Nursing Home Managers since January 2008. He received his nuring degree in 1988 and administrator's license in 2000.
Our Director of Nursing
Marnie Henderson, RN, DON, joined Hilltop as the RAI Coordinator and has over 10 years of healthcare experience. She holds both her RN license and BS degree. She brings a varied healthcare background to the team ranging from her work with Cumberland Associates, as well as, crisis counseling and intervention.